APC Back-UPS 1600VA 230V with 4 Outlet (BV1600MI-GR) is now Available and closer to you in Nairobi at PengTech Solutions your Shoppers place for Genuine and Quality products for your work, school or home use. This Easy UPS provides power protection for unstable power conditions, ensuring consistent and reliable connectivity at the most critical moments.
APC Back-UPS 1600VA 230V Key Features
- Max. Capacity Used – 100%
- Output power capacity -900 Watts / 1.6kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage – 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage – 230V
- Input Connections – Schuko
- Cord Length – 1.2meters
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Dataline surge protection – Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
LED Indicators – Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Power Chute Personal Edition OS Compatibility – This software supports numerous operating systems and processors.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Intelligent battery management – Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification – Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- LED status display – Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets -Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Battery and surge protected outlets – Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Surge only outlets – Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Safety-agency approved – Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.