APC Easy-UPS-BV 1000VA AVR-Universal Outlet-230V is now available and Closer to you in Nairobi CBD at PengTech Solutions your Shoppers place for Genuine and Quality products for your work, school or home use.
APC Easy UPS BV 1000VA, AVR, Universal Outlet, 230V Features & Benefits
– Sleek design: Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home decor.
– Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
– Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
– Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
– Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
– Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
– Advanced Safety Features: Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
– Battery and surge protected outlets: Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
– Battery backup and surge protection: Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.
– Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
– LED Indicators: Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
– Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600 Watts / 1.0kVA
Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Unsynchronised
Topology: Line interactive
Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
voltage range for main operations: 170 – 280V
Number of Power Cords: 1
Batteries & Runtime
Communications & Management
Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery
Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
energy rating: 156Joules
Dimensions (W x H x D): 161 mm x 93 mm x 305 mm
Weight: 5.7 Kg
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Storage Temperature: -20 – 50 °C