This user replaceable maintenance cartridge is an essential component of your printer. It absorbs ink used in print head cleaning cycles, as well as excess ink overspray while your printer is in use. When the maintenance cartridge becomes full and needs to be replaced, you will see a message on the printer’s screen. Replace the maintenance cartridge occasionally to ensure high quality printing and smooth functioning of your printer.
- User replaceable maintenance cartridge that reduces the need for repair services.
- Ensures high quality printing and smooth printer functioning.
- Absorbs ink used for printhead cleaning operations.
- Catches excess ink overspray while printing.
- serves as the receptacle for waste ink during cleaning and normal startup subroutines, and is required for operation. Periodic exchange of the cartridge assures the highest quality printing results with your printer.
This genuine Canon ink maintenance cartridge is designed for use with the MAXIFY GX6050, GX7050, GX6040, and GX7040 printers. Suitable for insertion when the printer alerts the user that the tank needs to be replaced. Reduce the need for repairs with this ink maintenance cartridge.