EPOS ECO250 Thermal Receipt Printer Specifications
The Pro Order Printer is easy to get up and running as it connects to your existing network by an ethernet cable. The printer’s auto-cutter ensures no jamming and its audible buzzer means that staff can be alerted to new orders as they are printed.
This EPoS printer is compatible with any EPoS system with a USB port that works with industry standard ESC/POS print commands or is running Windows XP or above. With Epos Now terminals it is plug and play, with no driver installation necessary. The printer comes with all of the necessary drivers for non-Epos Now systems.
EPOS Thermal TEP 220 Receipt Printer:EPOS Thermal Receipt Printer is highly durable and designed to cope with busy retail and hospitality environments, and will consistently deliver sharp text and high-resolution images. The printer accepts standard 80mm till roll, includes an auto-cutter, and when used as an order printer it can be configured to make an audible beep to alert staff to a new print-out. The Pro Receipt Printer is fully compliant with all industry standards, and is able to control any standard cash drawer. Order for this Thermal Receipt Printer online from Saraj Kenya Ltd and have it delivered to you.
- Hospitals / Pharmacy
- Merchant Establishment
- School / Education Institution
- Print method: Thermal line printing
- Print speed: 220 mm / sec
- Paper width: 79.5 ±0.5 mm
- Print columns: 576 dots / line
- Dot density: 203 dpi (8 dots / mm)
- Print character: ANK Character
- Font A: 12*24 dots; Font B: 9*17 dots
- Simplify / Traditional: 24*24dots
- Interface: Parallel / RS232C / USB / Wireless
- Cutter: Full or Partial Cut