EPSON LX-350 Dot-Matrix Printer A very economical printer to run. The LX-350 helps save money with its high ribbon yield of 4 million characters and its low power consumption. Using just 1.1W in sleep mode and 27W when powered on, the LX-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours. it’s ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
Easy to integrate, the LX-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard. It will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
- Printing Method – Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins – 9 pins
- Number of columns – 80 columns
- Pins – 9 Needles
- Printing Speed – HighSpeed-Draft: 10 cpi: 347 chars/s, 12 cpi: 357 chars/s, 15 cpi: 390 chars/s, Draft: 10 cpi: 260 chars/s, 12 cpi: 312 chars/s, NLQ: 10 cpi: 65 chars/s, 12 cpi: 78 chars/s
- Carbon Copies – 4 plus one original
- Printing Resolution – 240 x 144 DPI