Eset Antivirus 2 users descriptions
Explore the great online, securely protected by award-winning ESET NOD32 detection technology. It’s trusted by over 100 million users worldwide to detect and neutralize all types of digital threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware. It also protects against techniques that seek to evade detection, and blocks targeted attacks and exploits. At the same time, its Anti-Phishing feature protects you from illegitimate websites that try to access your sensitive information, such as usernames and passwords.
- Antivirus and Antispyware – Provide proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats and prevent malware spreading to other users
- Anti-Phishing – Protects your privacy and assets against attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking details
- Exploit Blocker – Blocks attacks specifically designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner – Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity
- Cloud-Powered Scanning – Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid® file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system
- Scan while Downloading Files – Decreases scanning time by scanning specific file types − such as archives or iPhone updates − during the download process
- Idle-State Scanning – Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage
- Device Control – Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to external devices. Allows you to block storage media – CDs, DVDs, USB sticks and disk storage devices. Lets you block devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire and serial/parallel port