Eset Multidevice Internet Security: 4 User is now available and Closer to you in Nairobi CBD at PengTech Solutions your Shoppers place for Genuine and Quality products for your work, school or home use.
Eset Multidevice Internet Security: 4 User descriptions
- Ransomware Shield Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.
- Webcam Protection Constantly monitors all the processes and applications running on your computer, to see which ones want to use your webcam. It alerts you to any that unexpectedly try to access your webcam, and lets you block them.
- Connected Home Monitor Enables you to test your home router for vulnerabilities, such as weak passwords or out of date firmware, and offers you remediation options. Provides you with an easy-to-access list of router-connected devices (smartphone, IoT, etc.), to show you who’s connected. Enables you to scan smart devices for vulnerabilities, and gives you suggestions on how to fix possible issues.
- Firewall Prevents unauthorized access to your computer and misuse of your personal data
- Network Attack Protection In addition to Firewall, automatically protects your computer from malicious network traffic, blocking threats revealed by dangerous traffic patterns
- Banking & Payment Protection Features a special secured browser through which you can safely pay online. Automatically protects you on internet banking sites. Encrypts the communication between the keyboard and the browser for safer transactions.
- Protects you from keyloggers
- Botnet Protection Added layer of security that protects against botnet malware – preventing your computer from being misused for spam and network attacks. Benefit from a new type of detection thanks to Network Signatures, for even faster blocking of malicious traffic
- Anti-Phishing Protects you from attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or other sensitive personal details
- Out-of-Home Network Alerts you when connecting to an unknown network and prompts you to switch to the Strict Protection mode
- Makes your device invisible to other computers connected to the same network
- Device Control Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to an external device. Allows you to block storage media –
- CDs, DVDs, USB sticks, and disk storage devices. Lets you block devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire and serial/parallel ports.
- Antispam Keeps unwanted emails from clogging your mailbox
- Protects you from bitcoin mining websites