HP 290 G4-Core-i3 4GB-Ram 1TB-HDD Microtower+18.5 “/Monitor Desktop is now available and Closer to you in Nairobi CBD at PengTech Solutions your Shoppers place for Genuine and Quality products for your work, school or home use.
Display Size: 18.5″ TFT Monitor.
Processor: Intel Core i3 10100 Processor.
10th Gen Processor Speed 3.2-3.8.
Storage: 1TB HDD, 4GB RAM.
OS: Free DOS.
Form factor: Micro tower.
Keyboard, Mouse and Power cables included.
- The HP 290 G4 provides a powerful PC with a double-fan design to
accomplish your everyday tasks.
- Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of
Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize
management and productivity features for business.
- Get fast and easy connections with optional Gigabit WLAN featuring 802.11ac
protocol and Bluetooth® 4.2 connectivity.
- Support two independent displays with VGA and HDMI connectivity, plug in
several compatible USB devices, and utilize an optional serial port.
- Help keep unauthorized users from accessing data on your primary drive.
Prevent your primary drive from running without entering a password using
- Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support
- Help secure your PC with a physical security lock, an intrusion sensor, and an
integrated accessory cable lock to secure your cabled mouse and keyboard
on the HP 290 G4.
- The optional high-efficiency power supply and molded-pulp packaging keep
sustainability in mind.
Keep up with daily tasks with performance from a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor , optional NVIDIA® or AMD discrete graphics , up to 64 GB DDR4 memory , and slots for future growth. Three bays and two full-height slots, including PCIe x16 and PCIe x1 slots, provide expandability for the future. Configurable USB ports , serial ports , and legacy ports help ensure broad compatibility with existing technology. The Hp 290 G4 drivers help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM, HP DriveLock , and a physical security lock. Additional security is provided by an optional intrusion sensor and an integrated cable lock system to secure
your cabled devices.