Tplink TL-WN881ND/Wireless N/PCI Express/Adapter is now available and Closer to you in Nairobi CBD at PengTech Solutions your Shoppers place for Genuine and Quality products for your work, school or home use
Wireless N PCI Express 2.0(x1) Adapter TL-WN881ND allows you to connect a desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection. Comply with IEEE 802.11n, they provide wireless speed up to 300Mbps, which is beneficial for online gaming or even HD video streaming.
Wireless N – Speed & Range
MIMO (multiple input, multiple output antennas) technologies, show more excellent abilities to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
CCA Technology – Stable Wireless Signals
Clear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhancing the wireless performance.
- Fast Speed: Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- MIMO Technology: 2T2R MIMO delivers greater throughput at range versus conventional 1T1R
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
- Easy setup: setup a highly secured wireless link with WPS; bundled utility provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Compatibility: 802.11n/b/g products; Supports Windows 7/8/8.1/10 – Linux 2.6.24 ~ 4.1
* Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
*Functionality may be restricted on some computing systems and platforms Please try to update the device’s driver for feature compatibility.
Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product’s Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.