Unifi AP AC Pro – 802.11ac PRO Access Point
-2.4GHz Speed – 450Mbps
-5GHz Speed – 1300Mbps
-PoE Mode – 802.3af PoE / 802.3at PoE+
-Ports – Two Gigabit Ethernet ports
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO Features:
- Simultaneous Dual-Band 3×3 MIMO
- 5 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz Band with Speeds of up to 450 Mbps
- Range up to 122 meters (400 feet)
- 802.3af PoE / 802.3at PoE+ Compatible
- (2) Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Dual-Band Connectivity: The UAP-AC-PRO supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, providing users with the flexibility to connect to the most appropriate band based on their devices and network conditions.
- High Performance: The access point supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology, providing data transfer rates of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band.
- Multiple SSIDs: The UAP-AC-PRO supports up to four SSIDs per band, allowing for segmentation of the network and the ability to assign different access policies to different user groups.
- Advanced Features: The access point includes advanced features such as guest portal/hotspot support, VLAN support, and advanced QoS.
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 400′.
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands, while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Use the UniFi controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- You can use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
- The UniFi controller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Networking Interface: 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Button: Reset
- Antennas: 3 x Dual-band antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48 V), 802.3af/803.2at ; Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57 VDC)
- Power Supply: N/A
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9 W
- Maximum TX Power: 2.4 GHz: 22 dBm / 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- BSSID: Up to 4 per radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (kits included)